Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states. Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well. Napleton is ranked number 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete. We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs. We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.What We Offer
- Medical and Vision
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Discounts on products and services
- Assist customers in servicing, repairing and explaining each service need.
- Understanding customers' requirements and concerns; matching requirements and concerns to various service options.
- Making the customer comfortable with the service being performed and keeping the customer informed and updated during the service of their vehicle.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories and attend product training as required.
- Maintain a service customer follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Hiring and supervising all service department personnel, as well as monitoring their performance in servicing customers.
- Creating goals and objectives for the department, which include an annual operating budget, and a marketing plan to promote new business.
- Maintaining a high Customer Service Index (CSI) rating by handling customer complaints immediately and appropriately.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Service Manager is required
- ADP experience is preferred
- Strong focus on providing excellent customer service
- A high school diploma is required
- Service Manager / Shop / Mechanic / Tech: 5 years
Posting ID: 552888719Posted: 2020-05-22