- Collaborative, supportive team environment
- Ability to serve the community
- Work in mission-centered environment
- May be eligible for $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Education and Experience:
- Job Duties:
- Follows established policies to prevent contamination or food-borne illness. Follows department procedures for labeling and dating items.
- Sweeps and scrubs walk-in freezers and coolers.
- Prepares appropriate amounts of food to meet written menus for all service areas following established department standards.
- Operates department food production equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Follows established procedures for cleaning and sanitizing of all equipment and work areas.
- High School or GED graduate preferred. Must be able to follow written and oral instructions
- Previous food service experience helpful, but not required. Additional on-the-job training provided
Primrose Retirement Communities
Posting ID: 552901839Posted: 2021-07-09Job Title: Nutrition Food Service Prep