Do you want to start your career in healthcare or are you seeking a "forever" career? Then look no further than joining our outstanding team as a Licensed Practical Nurse - Behavioral Health Unit
- Provides psycho-education to mentally ill adult patients under direct supervision of RN.
- Provide therapeutic interventions to adults with mental health issues
- Assists with admissions, transfers and discharging of patients.
- Leads patient and family programs
- Position includes 12 hour rotating shifts; every third weekend, occasional call time and one summer/one winter holiday.
- Two years related experience preferred.
Be a Part of a Great Organization!
- Graduate of an accredited licensed practical nursing program required upon hire.
- Current Minnesota LPN license. required upon hire.
- CPR required within 3 months of hire.
- CPI certifications required within 4 months of hire
Avera Named to Forbes' Best-In-State Employers List
Western Mental Health Center
15.8 miles • Full-time, Part-time
Permanent Placement Resources, LLC
Posting ID: 552902018Posted: 2021-07-09Job Title: Licensed Practical Nurse