Full-time, Part-time Troy, AL 36079
Bilingual Customer Service and Sales Representative - Spanish-English - Remote USA
Troy And Surrounding Areas
Troy, AL 36081
At TTEC, we are all about the Human Experience. Elevated. You can be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences… and at the same time… #experienceTTEC, an award-winning, employment experience as a Bilingual Customer Service and Sales associate – Spanish-English. In this role, you’ll grow your career by connecting your customer service and sales aptitude to become a Licensed Insurance Agent working from home. That’s right. TTEC is paying you to train, study, and take your state insurance exam. We even pay for all your licensing fees and continuing education credits. It’s time to take your career to the next level with TTEC.
Our TTEC work-from-home team has 41 preferred residency states. We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
What You’ll Be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting and recommending products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one. We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught-a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers through some of the more difficult times in their lives. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Once you become a Licensed Insurance Agent, on a typical day, you’ll
- Assist individuals in understanding their coverages and selecting the right products, services, and best solutions to meet their personal needs
- Be providing full lifecycle customer service and sales where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficient manner
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services
What You Bring to the Role
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- High speed internet access (>15 mbps)
- Aptitude, self-discipline and tenacity to learn about what it takes to become a licensed insurance associate including passing the state licensing exam (and yes… we will help… those who take it seriously and accept our coaching are extremely likely to pass on the first try… a few have to take it again… and yes... we’ll help you through that too!)
- Ability to maintain and follow strict personal privacy for customer information
- Strong customer service orientation
- High school diploma or equivalent is the minimum and… with education… more is better, especially as you study to pass your state exam
- Computer savvy
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supportive and present leadership
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- FREE licensing course (and you’ll be paid for your time to boot)
- All state licensing exam fees covered by company and yearly renewal of license provided by TTEC as your employer
- Company-provided computer once you have secured your license
- A base wage of $16/hr while studying for your state exam. Once you are licensed, you will receive an increase to your base pay and be eligible for performance-based bonuses.
- And yes...all the health and wellbeing, financial and income protection, and paid leave benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you. For full details on our benefits, visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/us/candidates/.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Full-time, Part-time Troy, AL 36079 Full-time, Part-time Troy, AL 36079 Full-time, Part-time Troy, AL 36079 Full-time, Part-time Troy, AL 36079 Full-time, Part-time Troy, AL 36082 Full-time, Part-time Troy, AL 36081 Full-time, Part-time Troy, AL 36079 Full-time, Part-time Troy, AL 36082