- Define business and technical requirements based on business problems
- Compare and validate potential 3rd party technology solutions as needed
- Translate and simplify requirements for optimizing execution and outcomes
- Elicit input from multiple stakeholders and integrate feedback to identify the optimal solution
- Contribute to maintaining an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is in focus and where everyone’s common goal is to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible
- Perform GAP analysis to determine if business requirements are being met
- Help coach the team through tough challenges e.g. delivering new functionality with a tight deadline while the team optimizes existing code for performance
- Actively try to identify areas of improvement and conceptualize methods on how to be more efficient
- Help Product Owner and team write high quality user stories explaining business problems and product concepts in a concise manner
- Use of requirements to drive the design or review of test cases and process change requests
- Evaluate company processes and procedures, make recommendations and deploy new strategies when applicable
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related field of study.(Must have)
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Exposure to SDLC Methodlogies.
- Creating artifacts.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 553135875Posted: 2020-07-07