General Responsibilities$3,000 Hiring Bonus
If you're looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged, energy-filled environment, then you can stop looking, because you have found what you're looking for in the Mechanic C position at our Hertz Rent-A-Car location. Bring your energy, drive, and motivation to Hertz, and set your goals on cruise control! The Hertz Corporation, a world leader in the car rental industry, currently seeks energetic team players to join our team.
The Mechanic C is an entry level position with the Hertz Corporation and is the launching point for our maintenance team. In this role you will be performing preventative maintenance, with a focus on Oil and Tire Changes. Must be a quick learner, and have an assortment of tools, including oil filter wrenches, socket set, and a toolbox to keep them in. Essential RequirementsEducational Background:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Entry level position with no required experience
- Preferred prior experience with automotive repair (personal or professional)
- Must be able to perform vehicle repairs with oversight
- Ability to use shop equipment such as lifts, tire changing equipment, alignment machines, and scan tools
- Must have tools to perform necessary repairs
- 3/8" and " impact wrench
- Sockets wrench - metric and standard - preferably long and short lengths.
- Oil Filter wrenches and tools
- TPMS tool - reset tire sensors
- Combo wrenches
- Must have a Valid Driver's License
Hertz is a Drug Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background screen and a 4-panel drug screen.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.