Patient Services Coordinator PRN
Location San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital - Fresno, CA
Apply Now Come grow with Vibra Healthcare,
where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
San Joaquin Valley Rehab, part of the Vibra Healthcare system, offers both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services to a diverse patient population. San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation is well-known and respected within the local health care community. If you are from this area, chances are you know someone - a former patient, family member or friend, perhaps - who has something very positive to say about San Joaquin. And our reputation is growing. In 2011, San Joaquin recertified the CARF accreditation for our stroke rehabilitation program and comprehensive integrated inpatient rehab program and was granted an additional certification for the amputee specialty program. We feature competitive salary programs and a location that is just a short drive to the mountains, the ocean, and some of the nation's most spectacular scenery. San Joaquin Valley Rehabilitation Hospital is currently seeking PRN Patient Services Coordinators to join our Fresno Outpatient team!
The Patient Services Coordinator is responsible for the customer service, coordination, scheduling and admission for all outpatients at assigned location to ensure needs of the patients, their families, and the staff are being met. Responsible for scheduling initial evaluations as well as recurrent appointments for the various therapy disciplines. Performs administrative support duties including file structure and maintenance, reminder calls, assisting with insuring sufficient coverage, and other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a medical setting required.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid and insurance guidelines required.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
- Coding knowledge preferred.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor preferred.
- Experience in scheduling and payroll processing preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate review. Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital!