CNA's, EMTs, Medical Assistants and Phlebotomists encouraged to apply
The team member's Number One job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understands how to contribute to the health system's vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families. At Novant Health, people are our business. We treat each other with respect and compassion. We embrace the differences in our strengths while fostering an environment of inclusion, empowerment, inspiration and courage. The team member will use Novant Health's First Do No Harm (NHFDNH) safety behaviors/error prevention tools and high reliability strategies as appropriate to ensure a safe, remarkable patient experience. Provides patient care services, cleans, maintains and stocks supplies and equipment and applies the principles of standard precautions and infection control in a variety of settings. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide services appropriate for the population assigned. Receives assignments as delegated by the RN. The Certified Technical Assistant will be able to access data reflective of the patient's status and report the information needed to identify each patients needs relative to this information. Provides care based on established policies and procedures. The Technical Assistant performs clerical, phlebotomy, safety attendant and other duties as assigned within their scope.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma or GED required
- Experience: One year acute inpatient technician experience. Preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Current NA, Phlebotomy, or CMA/CCMA/RMA certification with state. Required.
- Additional Skills/Requirements (preferred): Phlebotomy, ECG course/ certification, medical terminology. Previous experience as unit secretary preferred.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".