The RGM Systems Manager is a vital part of the Revenue Margin Management (RGM) team. The RGM Systems Manager will support and develop critical tools to measure and report account and trade optimization. The RGM Systems Manager is responsible for managing all data as it relates to the POP tool and associated data harmonization tools. POP ("Profit Optimization Planner") is our primary forecasting tool owned and created by KDP, which drives internal reporting and external trade optimization. Location, Travel and Time:
- The position will be office based in our Frisco, TX office with minimal travel required.
- Candidate will be responsible for performing biweekly POP updates which must be performed on either Saturday or Sunday. The candidate will have a flex schedule on those weeks of Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday.
- Responsible for all collection, mapping, transformation and validation of customer data as it relates to POP
- Manage current and future data customer mapping and transformation systems and models
- Provide analytic, business and account support through management and validation of data upload process and reporting
- Support account reviews, ensuring accurate and timely information
- Respond to ad-hoc analysis requests
- Maintenance of current QA environment
- Drive RGM processes for account planning
- Support the annual account planning cycle
- Provide customer- and BU-specific performance reporting on a regular cadence
- Leverage available tools, data sources (IRI, 1010, MicroStrategy, Snowflake, etc.) and other customer-specific information to drive KDP strategies
- Work closely with other RGM personnel to ensure alignment and optimization across the total customer set, driving improved alignment between National/Regional accounts and other sales support functions
- Responsible for key testing, validation and roll out
- Manage updates and enhancements as needed
- Run applicable reports and communicate to the organization on a given cadence
- Superior Excel skills with proven use in a business environment
- Proficiency in VBA coding with the ability to analyze pre-written code
- Experience in managing large sets of data / fluent in data base management software including, but not limited to Snowflake, AtScale, Microstrategies, or other data harmonization platforms
- Understanding of relational data bases and
- Previous experience with SAP/BPC, SAP HANA, and SQL script logic is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig , Dr Pepper , Green Mountain Coffee Roasters , Canada Dry , Snapple , Bai , Mott's and The Original Donut Shop . The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled