Location Amelia Island Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands while enjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Resort may be your perfect match.
To prepare all hot/cold food items. Be responsible for consistency and quality production and ensure all food is served according to specification. Line cooks will be working with in our Resort Restaurant Outlets.
Wages starting at $19!
Cook 1 will have Advanced Knife Skills with previous experience in similar enviornment. Other Levels of Cooks include Cook 3 (basic knife skills, little to entry level experience) and Cook 2 (Past Culinary experience with intermediate Knife Skills).
- Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
- Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
- Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
- Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
- Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
- Production of orders.
- Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Display basic knife skills
- Minimum of 3 yrs experience in fast paced, culinary environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day
- Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays.