Location Bedford Springs Resort
SIGN ON & Retention BONUS up to $1000 depending on the positions FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
Signing / Retention Bonus up to $500
The Spa Reservations Agent/Front Desk Agent will be responsible for providing professional and hospitable service to all hotel guests
- Responsible for greeting ALL guests in an appropriately friendly manner and providing assistance with any aspect of the guest's visit to ensure a fabulous experience.
- Responsible for answering phones with positive tone and in a timely, courteous manner to assist ALL guests with their requests.
- Responsible for multi-tasking in answering phones, acknowledging guests that may be waiting, checking in guests and all other responsibilities of this position.
- Responsible for maintaining, securing and documenting shift audit form of allotted bank.
- Responsible for booking single guest appointments and following the established protocol in this task to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for checking in appointments following the established protocol.
- Responsible for having strong product knowledge to promote sales of retail merchandise in the Springs Eternal Spa Boutique.
- Responsible for assisting guests within the Springs Eternal Spa Boutique.
- Responsible for assisting the Spa Supervisor in inventory control, labeling of product and maintaining select database lists such as Out of Stock and Guest Recovery.
- Responsible for mailing retail items to guests utilizing established protocols.
- Knowledgeable about all service treatments offered as well as seasonal treatment promotions.
- Responsible for coordinating and booking of spa services for single guests and group bookings.
- Responsible for giving facility tours to prospective clients.
- Responsible for keeping the Front Desk and retail shelving clean and tidy.
- Responsible for keeping the Front Desk and retail area flooring clean and free of debris.
- Knowledgeable about all outlets and offerings of the resort to assist in aiding any guest requests.
- Responsible for assisting Spa Attendant associates in all duties if necessary.
- Responsible for reporting to work on time and according to posted schedule.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience in customer service preferred.
- Computer knowledge and POS experience preferred.
- Previous experience in retail sales preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as a Team member of the spa.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as assigned by management.