Location Grove Park Inn
The AAA Four-Diamond Grove Park Inn is noted for understated elegance and southern charm; ten U.S. Presidents and countless luminaries from the worlds of art, entertainment, sports and politics have stayed at this hotel. The property offers sweeping views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, delectable restaurants, a Donald Ross golf course, tennis and fitness center, award winning spa and spacious convention facilities.
Omni Grove Park Inn's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Grove Park Inn may be your perfect match.
To assist the Spa Director with the daily overall operation of the Spa. Responsible for coordinating and supervising spa staff, i.e massage therapists, estheticians, nail technicians, attendants and front desk schedulers.
- To work as part of the spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of guest service, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Ability to deliver Omni Standards of service to Hotel guests while maintaining the Four-Diamond appearance at all times.
- Coordinate opening and closing schedules for front desk and attendant's contingent on business demands.
- Monitor provider's schedules and make changes contingent on business demands.
- Ability to lead by example by motivating.
- Ensure all guest challenges have been resolved in a timely manner and management is made aware of the situation.
- Work closely with Spa Director to communicate spa goals and objectives, policies and procedures, prices and relevant information to spa team.
- Able to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by Spa Director.
- Book and confirm appointments, greet guests, provide tours, beverages and check in and checkout guests.
- Motivate the front desk and spa team to up-sell, cross-sell and pre-sell services and products by creating incentives with Spa Director to increase revenue sales.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years spa experience working in a customer orientated environment required.
- Responsible, dependable team player.
- Must be self motivated and have strong organizational skills.
- Must be flexible and cooperative.
- Able to stand and walk up to 8 hours per day.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.