Location Bedford Springs Resort
SIGN ON & Retention BONUS up to $1000 depending on the positions FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
Signing / Retention Bonus up to $500
The Storeroom Purchasing Agent
is responsible for all food storage and issuing of storeroom items. Agent is responsible for ensuring that goods are received per specifications and all items are issued per requisition. Additionally, the cleanliness, sanitary, safety and orderly condition of the storage facilities and the dock are a direct and daily responsibility.
- Receive, date, price and rotate all items.
- Verify products are received in good condition, quality control.
- Prepare daily receiving reports.
- Track and maintain all guest related shipping and receiving as needed.
- Fill daily requisitions and deliver products and supplies to departments as needed. Obtain signatures on all requisitions.
- Maintain clean and organized storerooms and dock area.
- Assist in maintaining clean and organized coolers and freezers.
- Responsible for the upkeep of storeroom carts, dollies, pallet jacks, scales, etc.
- Assist in performing all necessary month-end inventories.
- Ensure only authorized personnel have physical access to the storerooms. Inform manager immediately if any unauthorized personnel are in the storerooms.
- Communicate with outside vendors to get items that are needed. Communicate with purchasing manager any new vendor interests and updated vendor contact information.
- Perform all activities in a professional manner and in accordance with company policy.
- Control food inventories, maintaining a set par level.
- Assist in the daily ordering of products and/or services for departments.
- Maintain Birchstreet Inventory Module to include submitting requisitions, fulfilling requisitions, new part numbers, orphan items, inventory transfers and any other tasks associated with this module
- Verify and receive all invoices for the day in Birch Street.
Qualified candidates must have previous experience in an administrative role. Additionally, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Above average degree of computer literacy, including an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs, specifically MS Word and MS Excel.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Previous experience in a Purchasing or Food and Beverage role preferred.
- Clean Driving Record.