who we are
At lululemon, we work together to elevate the world. We set audacious goals, nurture big growth and engineer innovative products that allow people to feel—and perform—their best. To us, leadership is more than a role or title—it's a way of being. We are all leaders, committed to growth and results.
Together, we're co-creating a future that otherwise wouldn't exist. To do that, we're looking for people who unite diverse perspectives to lean into bold visions. Who strive to be better than they were yesterday. Who are all in, in everything they do. We're looking for you. Join us.about this team
The Digital Analytics team fosters data-driven thinking, supporting the teams in building the most personal and delightful online and cross-channel experiences.a day in the life: what you'll do
As a Senior Digital Analyst for the Analytics & Implementation team, you use data-driven thinking to support lululemon in understanding, testing, and building the most personal, delightful online (and cross-channel) experiences possible. You will work directly with the vertical teams we support via A/B tests monitoring, regular ecommerce performance updates and ad-hoc reports. You have a passion for creating business insights that challenge assumptions with data to inspire positive change.
- Proactive use of digital data using Adobe Analytics and other tools to identify insights and opportunities to drive optimization of lululemon's web properties and mobile applications
- Create and present and maintain reports via Adobe Analytics Workspace, Report Builder and other tools as required
- Effective data visualization and communication of data to enlighten and drive action
- Raise data integrity issues and new tracking requirements with Analytics Implementation colleagues
- Produce ad-hoc analysis to support Ecommerce, Digital Marketing, and IT partners as needed
- Create, monitor and validate A/B Test reports
- Educate colleagues and internal partners in their use of digital analytics to answer their business questions
- Feed the creation of data-informed hypotheses with A/B Testing and Personalization
- 3+ years experience in digital analytics (advanced knowledge and experience)
- Experience using Python or SQL to query relational data sources in SQL Server, Snowflake, etc.
- Demonstrated experience identifying and implementing automated processes or work stream improvements from day-to-day tactical work
- Comfortable using Adobe Analytics, or similar web analytics tool, with a robust knowledge of segmentation
- Capable with analysis of heatmaps, session replay, and voice of customer data
- Skilled using a combination of data sources to construct a profound understanding of the site or app performance
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem-solving with proven data instincts and a clear understanding of the common pitfalls of digital analytics
- A credible and articulate natural communicator and storyteller with contagious enthusiasm
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with both business and technical partners
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take yourself too seriously.