Weekend evenings, 3p-11p every Saturday and Sunday
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Assess and document patient status and formulates and education plan for infusion patients in skilled nursing facility.
1. Maintains an environment of safety for patients, self and others.
2. Assesses patient's condition, including biophysical, psychosocial and age specific needs.
3. Documents patient's status according to unit specific procedure.
4. Develops an individualized plan of care utilizing the nursing and medical diagnosis. Collaborates with other health care team members in formulating a plan.
5. Implements the nursing plan of care on assigned patients.
6. Evaluates patient's status, nursing instructions, appropriateness of the nursing plan of care and outcomes of the care provided.
7. Initiates a patient education plan according to the individualized needs of the patient and as prescribed by the physician and/or policy; includes patient and family instructions, as well as, discharge planning.
8. Maintains educational requirements as required by the Board of Nursing.
Bachelor's degree (BSN) from an accredited School of Nursing preferred.
Must have NC RN Licensure.
RN NC LIC;BCLS
Professional Experience Requirements:
Prefer one year of experience in skilled nursing facility.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret clinical information and technical procedures. Ability to document clinical information. Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions from patients, physicians, family members, and other Rex staff. Mathematical Skills: Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: UNC REX Healthcare
Organization Unit: Rex SNF Raleigh
Work Type: Per Diem
Standard Hours Per Week: 16.00
Work Schedule: Evening Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Raleigh
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Heath Care System. This is not a State employed position.