Full-time, 72-80 hour per two week pay period
Schedule: 7a-7:30p, 7a-3:30p, 3p-11:30p, 3p-7:30p, 7p-11:30p; every 3rd weekend; rotating holidays
Minimum Pay: $15.05 per hour + shift differential for evening and weekend shiftsSt. Cloud Hospital is looking to add compassionate people to join their Nursing Assistant team! What you'll do:
What you'll receive:
- Vital signs, glucose testing, walking patients, assisting with activities of daily living like bathing, teeth brushing, etc
- Transport patients to procedures
- Assist nurses with patient care
- Work with a team of skilled nurses
- Employment in a fun, fast-paced unit where the staff feel more like family
- Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant training course is preferred however orientation will be given to obtain desired competence in lieu of experience
- Basic knowledge of nursing assistant duties and responsibilities with Medical Terminology Course preferred
- Knowledge of nursing principles, policies and procedures. Orientation will be given to obtain desired entry-level competence in lieu of experience.
CentraCare Health has made a commitment to diversity in its workforce and all individuals, including, but not limited to, individuals with disabilities, are encouraged to apply. CentraCare Health is an EEO/AA employer.