Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Field Service Representative (FSR) to join our team in the Ft. Gordon/Augusta, GA area.
The Field Service Representative will be an integral member of a multi-functional Help Desk team, responsible for supporting the customer's network requirements and mission needs. In time as operational needs increase, this position will support 24 hours/day (three 8-hour shifts), 7 days a week. Initially, support coverage is for an 8-hour shift (0800 - 1600). There is an on-call requirement to support the customer's mission needs when required. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for maintaining a system or specific components of a system
- Installs, configures, and updates hardware and software
- Establishes and manages user accounts
- Oversees or conducts backup and recovery tasks
- Implements operational and technical security controls
- Adheres to organizational security policies and procedures
- Collaborates with the customer to identify, evaluate, and recommend technical solutions to support operational requirements.
- Troubleshoots complex system issues and provides support in keeping the system efficient and operational
- Install system updates and ensuring total functionality
- Conduct pre-mission operational coordination with Users
- Provide input to operational cyber plans
- Support system training events and mission rehearsals
- Utilize Nagios/Kibana to conduct system monitoring
- Manage and configure system resources
- Adhere to organizational security policies and procedures
- Support operational elements by creating, monitoring, and closing cyber environments
- General troubleshooting of system elements
- Deep knowledge of and experience with CentOS-based Linux systems
- Knowledge of and experience with troubleshooting VMware, vCenter administrative issues
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Responds to management requests for information
- Experience with Network/Infrastructure monitoring applications (Kibana/Nagios/Splunk)
- Strong network troubleshooting skills (especially Layer 2 and Layer 3)
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS configuration
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Experience supporting military personnel
- Experience with Cross-Domain Solutions systems
- Experience working on a Help Desk Team
- TS/SCI w/ CI Poly.
- DoD 8570 AIT Level II Compliant (SEC+)
- Previous experience with Cyber Operations
- Active TS/SCI Clearance. Must be willing to obtain and maintain a CI Poly.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.