Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
.Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Use your analytic talent to churn through petabytes of data providing valuable information and insight to policy makers and security professionals defending the most coveted intelligence target in the world. Identify anomalies that could reveal previously unknown risks to the sponsor's environment. This Herndon-based position will be Monday - Friday with Core Hours. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities:Required:
- Evaluate cloud and hybrid security services, tools, and appliances in the areas of (but not limited to): intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, packet capture, and quarantine
- Collaborate with enterprise partners and incident response teams regarding requirements and deployment of security services, tools, and appliances
- Assess network/cloud security posture and recommend modifications for enhancement or improvement
- Manage vendor relationships regarding requirements and technical support
- Communicate vulnerability findings to management and partners
- Identify and recommend mitigations for vulnerability findings found by security services, tools, and appliances
- Assist with implementation of other network defense requirements as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or other closely related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of demonstrated progressively responsible experience in leading an engineering team with emphasis in managing all engineering, design, implementation, operations and maintenance and deployment activities
- Experience in cybersecurity related to cloud computing services offered by multiple vendors and utilized in hybrid deployment architectures
- Experience in evaluation of security-focused tools and services
- Experience with enterprise security solutions such as IDS, IPS, PCAP, and/or EDR
- Experience in identifying security issues and risks, and developing mitigation plans
- Vendor engagement experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements
- Demonstrate innovative security approaches in non-traditional IT environments
- Solid understanding of encryption technologies and principles
BS (bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistical analysis, data sciense, electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or other closely related IT discipline)Security Requirements:
TS/SCI with Poly
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license.The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.