Why is it great to work here?
Gold's Gym is growing fast and looking for a Membership Services Manager to help us to provide world class service to our clubs and members by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products and programs. We'll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Here is just some of the benefits you will get by being a Gold's Gym employee:
What sets us apart from the rest:
- Work in a fun environment with great people
- Great benefits package that includes 401k, medical, vision and dental, free gym memberships and discounts
- Opportunities to grow within the company
We want talented individuals who:
- Dedication to our members' successes and goals
- Integrity which creates life-long relationships
- Passion for people in the communities we serve
- Pride in what we do and who we are
- Leadership development (ongoing)
- Excellence in execution
- But most of all…. we are more than a gym; we are a family!!
When you come to work you'll:
- Have a positive, upbeat, and outgoing attitude
- Are passionate about hospitality and excellence for our members
- Can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment without sacrificing quality of service
- Have fitness industry experience (preferred)
- Love to constantly learn and grow
There are some MUST HAVES:
- Assemble and manage a fully engaged and high performing membership team that aligns with company initiatives and culture.
- Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhere to approved budgets
- Enforces all club rules, policies and promotes proper execution of all procedures.
- Keep the club fully staffed through review of applications, interviewing making hiring recommendations to the general manager.
- Manage membership sales generation for their facility
- Develop and monitor monthly, quarterly and annual metrics including employee retention and satisfaction
- Train staff to generate leads/new business through member promotions, leads, referrals, and guest passes.
- Manage employee's performance by coaching, and creating a healthy, positive working environment.
- Conduct weekly meetings with direct reports to review performance and offer direction, inspiration, and guidance toward achieving individual and club goals.
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES….. COME BE APART OF THE LEGACY TODAY!Gold's Gym provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
- Ability to use sound business judgment and have strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with constituents
- Effective listening skills
- Effective delegation and follow-up skills
- Effective planning and organization skills
- Demonstrates ability to create a positive environment
- Demonstrates willingness and openness for self-development
- Ability to identify and use resources to improve overall operations
- Strong leadership qualities coupled with excellent motivational, communication and team building skills will make you an ideal candidate for this position.
- College degree preferred
- Current CPR Certification is required.
Gym Sales Manager
A hard day at work never felt so good. As part of the largest co-ed gym chain in the world and the most recognized name in fitness, Gold's Gym is seeking fitness enthusiasts with a desire to take us to a whole new level. With an aggressive growth plan, Gold's Gym is evolving from "gym" to "fitness club" through growing programs and new facilities.
The Gym Sales Manager is responsible for managing membership sales generation for their facility. This position is also responsible for recruiting, hiring and training Fitness Consultants.
Strong leadership qualities coupled with excellent motivational, communication and team building skills will make you an ideal candidate for this position. Solid sales experience and a comprehensive knowledge of all facility operations, sales and management systems is required. College degree preferred. Current CPR Certification is required.
We offer a competitive pay, bonus potential and benefits plan including medical and dental, 401K, training programs and a free gym membership.
Gold's Gym Houston continues to change lives by helping people reach their individual potential. Join the team in getting us where we need to go and you'll see no limit to your potential.
Gold's Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As "The Authority in Fitness Since 1965", Gold's Gym is recognized for its superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today Gold's Gyms SoCal carries that philosophy forward and enhances it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
Gold's Gym SoCal is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We'll challenge your skills, talents, and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes to be a part of greatness. Become an active participant in our growth and you'll share in the rewards for your efforts. Vision
Gold's Gym SoCal Group aspires to operate the finest health clubs in Southern California by providing the cleanest, most motivating, and enjoyable facilities where every member, guest, and employee are part of one family. Mission
Our Mission is to provide facilities, programs, and staff that motivate, support, and lead every member in their pursuit of a healthy, productive, and enjoyable life. Core Values
Our Core Values are Integrity, Passion, Pride, Leadership, and Excellence. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, we encourage you to apply for an opportunity to become a Gold's Gym Professional--you will have a rewarding career with us in changing lives for the better.