Supervises the maintenance staff and operations of all activities related to club maintenance and ensures that the club consistently meets the company standards for cleanliness and safety.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Plans and schedules facility modifications, including cost estimates.
- Maintains maintenance staff schedule pursuant to Policies & Procedures Code 1.2-03 "Maintenance Department Scheduling & Work Hours Guideline ".
- If a manager fails to follow this procedure in its entirety, the manager may be disciplined, up to and including termination. (Please review Policy & Procedure 1.2 - 03).
- Initiates planned maintenance programs for a variety of facility equipment.
- Responsible for the preventive maintenance of facility equipment, including HVAC, facility equipment, etc.
- Oversees cleaning and maintenance of facility.
- Manages the maintenance of the building, grounds, equipment, and gym facility.
- Manages the maintenance staff in accordance to Company policy.
- Ensures the working operation of the mechanical, electrical and exercise equipment.
- Ensures the adequate inventory of maintenance and locker room supplies.
- Conducts frequent walkthroughs.
- Oversees deliveries.
- Possesses awareness and knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Maintains high visibility during peak gym hours.
- Ensures high level of customer service.
- Keeps in compliance with and abreast of all OSHA regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Gold's Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As "The Authority in Fitness Since 1965", Gold's Gym is recognized for its superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today Gold's Gyms SoCal carries that philosophy forward and enhances it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
Gold's Gym SoCal is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We'll challenge your skills, talents, and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes to be a part of greatness. Become an active participant in our growth and you'll share in the rewards for your efforts. Vision
Gold's Gym SoCal Group aspires to operate the finest health clubs in Southern California by providing the cleanest, most motivating, and enjoyable facilities where every member, guest, and employee are part of one family. Mission
Our Mission is to provide facilities, programs, and staff that motivate, support, and lead every member in their pursuit of a healthy, productive, and enjoyable life. Core Values
Our Core Values are Integrity, Passion, Pride, Leadership, and Excellence. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, we encourage you to apply for an opportunity to become a Gold's Gym Professional--you will have a rewarding career with us in changing lives for the better.