Housekeeping Position Description:
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of equipment and ensure it is sanitized.
- Sweeps, dusts, mops scrubs and vacuums hallways, stairs, office space and other assigned areas of the overall gym.
- Cleans, mops, scrubs, polishes, and disinfects all bathroom areas as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining a sufficient supply of materials (e.g. towels, tissue, soap, etc.) in all bathrooms in assigned areas.
- Empties trash and garbage containers in all assigned areas, as well as the gym overall.
- Maintains all floor areas in a safe, clean, and orderly manner.
- Observes equipment for potential safety hazards.
- Current CPR Certification
Gold's Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As "The Authority in Fitness Since 1965", Gold's Gym is recognized for its superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today Gold's Gyms SoCal carries that philosophy forward and enhances it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
Gold's Gym SoCal is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We'll challenge your skills, talents, and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes to be a part of greatness. Become an active participant in our growth and you'll share in the rewards for your efforts. Vision
Gold's Gym SoCal Group aspires to operate the finest health clubs in Southern California by providing the cleanest, most motivating, and enjoyable facilities where every member, guest, and employee are part of one family. Mission
Our Mission is to provide facilities, programs, and staff that motivate, support, and lead every member in their pursuit of a healthy, productive, and enjoyable life. Core Values
Our Core Values are Integrity, Passion, Pride, Leadership, and Excellence. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, we encourage you to apply for an opportunity to become a Gold's Gym Professional--you will have a rewarding career with us in changing lives for the better.