**MUST HAVE HEAVY SALES Experience****FULL TIME POSITION ONLY**Why is it great to work here?
Gold's Gym is growing fast and looking for new team members, just like you, to help us provide world class service to our members to help them maintain a healthy lifestyle. We'll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Here are just some of the benefits you will get by being a Gold's Gym employee:
What sets us apart from the rest:
- Paid training that includes internal classes to become a strong consultant
- Great earning potential right from the start
- Free gym memberships and discounts
- Opportunities to grow within the company
We want talented individuals who:
- Dedication to our members' successes and goals
- Pride and excellence in what we do and who we are
- Passion for people in the communities we serve
- Dedication to our team members
- But most of all…. we are more than a gym; we are a family!!
When you come to work, you'll:
- Can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, goal-oriented environment without sacrificing quality of sales and service
- Have a great and outgoing attitude
- Have perseverance to succeed through follow-up and follow through
- Love to constantly learn and grow
- Advise personal trainers on sales tactics or advising sales teams on how to reach their targets
- Strong focus on meeting sales expectations as well as providing excellent customer service
- Meet and exceed all key performance sales indicators including membership sales and renewals, retail and concession sales, maximize workout traffic, and maintain premium customer service levels
- Assess client fitness levels, offering nutrition advice, developing personalized fitness programs, creating meal plans, and teaching clients how to prevent injuries.
- Consistently look for opportunities to gain new members and elevate service levels
- Initiate conversations with potential members who have inquired about our gyms through phone and computer systems
- Conduct tours of our amazing facilities to potential members
There are some MUST HAVES:
- Explain the dynamics of personal training as well as the programs and classes that we offer to improve the lives of our members
- Participate in all scheduled meetings as directed by the General Manager or Assistant General Manager.
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES….. COME BE APART OF THE LEGACY TODAY!Gold's Gym provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- Excellent sales and communication
- High school diploma (some college coursework preferred)
- Must be able to successfully pass all testing requirements after training to include gym tours, telephone inquiries, counselor planner audits, guest card audit, lead box/bowl program, referral programs and corporate outreach programs.
- Basic computer skills.
- Health & Fitness minded people preferred
Gold's Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As "The Authority in Fitness Since 1965", Gold's Gym is recognized for its superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today Gold's Gyms SoCal carries that philosophy forward and enhances it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
Gold's Gym SoCal is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We'll challenge your skills, talents, and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes to be a part of greatness. Become an active participant in our growth and you'll share in the rewards for your efforts. Vision
Gold's Gym SoCal Group aspires to operate the finest health clubs in Southern California by providing the cleanest, most motivating, and enjoyable facilities where every member, guest, and employee are part of one family. Mission
Our Mission is to provide facilities, programs, and staff that motivate, support, and lead every member in their pursuit of a healthy, productive, and enjoyable life. Core Values
Our Core Values are Integrity, Passion, Pride, Leadership, and Excellence. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, we encourage you to apply for an opportunity to become a Gold's Gym Professional--you will have a rewarding career with us in changing lives for the better.