Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARY
Strategic Supply Planning is accountable to drive annual and long-term grape and wine supply strategies across the Global Wine & Spirits network. The analyst will deliver high-impact work to develop the tools and thinking into our long-term blend strategy and drive decisions around the most important component of our COGs. This position is unique in that it supports both Grape & Wine Planning and Spirits Bulk Planning with the intention of standardizing reporting and processes across supply functions. This will require close cross-functional collaboration with leaders and contributors across our Winemaking, Distillation, Viticulture, Supply Chain, and Finance organizations. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather, assess, and synthesize disparate data sources and validate as needed to provide insight on various operational improvements and objectives.
- Develop tools that facilitate decision-making in the Supply & Demand Processes for Wine/Grapes/Spirits
- Support capacity planning and analysis to facilitate harvest and footprint investments
- Manage inputs and outputs of various supply planning systems across Wine & Spirits (Kinaxis RapidResponse, AS400, etc.)
- Support Kinaxis for Spirits through maintaining current Spirits data in Kinaxis and implementation of additional functionalities as developed.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in supply chain, finance, engineering or business-related field with 3 or more years' experience in a related role, preferably in the food or beverage industry
- Intellectually curious; driven by challenging the status quo and making a positive impact
- Demonstrates a growth mindset
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong project management, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance day-to-day activities and longer-term strategic objectives
- Ability to draw insights from multiple data sources
- Ability to automate and create new tools & insights to drive efficiencies and add value
- Right the first time attitude with focus on stakeholder engagement and collaboration
- Individual who is self-directed, can manage multiple tasks and who can lead a project from inception to completion without extensive supervision
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Strong analysis, report-building and relational database management skills. Proficient Excel, PowerBI skills desired. SQL a plus.
- Ability to understand levers that drive Supply & Demand drivers and develop solutions
- Familiarity with Kinaxis RapidResponse, AS400, JDA, SAP
- Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Lifting may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel Required: n/a – analyst will have opportunity to visit wineries / distilleries as the business requires
Napa, California Additional Locations
Field Office - CA - San Francisco/San Mateo/Santa Clara/Marin/San Benito, Field Office - CA - San Joaquin/Madera/El Dorado/Fresno/Mariposa/Merced/Nevada/Placer/Sacramento/Stanislaus/Tuolumne/Yolo, San Francisco, California Job Type
Full time Job Area
Operations and Production Equal Opportunity
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).