To present a positive first impression of friendliness, excellent service and high standards. To greet Guests upon arrival, ensure Guest dining experience is excellent and to bid Guests farewell as they leave.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Greet incoming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact.
• Uses visual cues to seat Guests in either the bar or dining area depending on their preference.
• Inform Guest of current promotion and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff.
• Promptly answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service.
• Manage the flow of Guests into the Dining and Bar areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming Guests if appropriate.
• Tend to special Guest needs and requests.
• Following all relevant brand standards to deliver Fridays Service Style.
• Is observant to Guests' needs throughout dining experience to ensure they receive high quality service (i.e. notice a drink refill is needed while seating another Guest and ensuring the drink is refilled prior to getting back to the door).
Posting ID: 55374233Posted: 2018-11-17