Who is Swire Coca-Cola?
We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,000 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 300 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees.We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts. What does a SQL Server Database Administrator do at Swire Coca-Cola?
The DBA willmanage the development and performance of SQL Databases to ensure the performance meets the organization's needs.Additionally,the DBA will ensure we have proper DR plan in place for SQL Server environments (on-premise and cloud)and ensure proper up-time/SLA's are met. This role will also be responsible to developother BI solutions, typically inPowerBIto automate processesand provide solutions to enhance the overall efficiency of Data Governance and other stakeholder requests. Responsibilities:
- Database Administration, maintenance, performance monitoring and SQL optimization. Provide off-hours support as needed.
- Disaster Recovery planning, documentation and testing.
- Coordinate with Infrastructure to ensure proper DR plan is in-place and operational back-ups are successfully conducted.
- Establish standards for database design, ensure database design meets best practices.
- Develop PowerBI solutions and applications to automate solutions and provider PowerBI reports as needed and establish standards.
- Gather and analyze business requirements from stakeholders to ensure solutions successfully meet the need.
- Coordinate with CONA BI team to ensure Swire's solution integrates with CONA's solution.
- Attend regular meetings for CONA BI data warehouse design and development activities and adapting Swire's solution to be compatible.
- Bachelors(B.S.)in Computer Science(or closely related degree)or 5+years relatedwork experience
- 5+years' experienceadministering Microsoft SQL Server database architecture and production support
- 3+years' experienceinMicrosoftPowerBIor similar reporting platforms
- Knowledge in PowerBI, preferred
- Automation development experience, preferred
- Knowledge of ERP software solutionsand data structures(SAP, Oracle, NetSuite or M.S. Dynamics)
- Onsite standard work week to ensure face-to-face interaction with team members and Swire management.
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.