What does the Housekeeper do?
In short, you would be cleaning resident rooms, as well as the general community/care center to ensure safety and cleanliness. Want your housekeeping skills, background, and hard work to matter? This is it! In this job, every day you will…
1. Cleans, straightens and picks up trash in commons areas, offices and public rest rooms, to include sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors, furniture and replenishes soap and paper products.
2. Clean, straightens and picks up trash in resident rooms to including sinks, toilets, plumbing fixtures, mirrors and surfaces, replenishing soap and paper products.
3. Vacuums carpets, sweeps and mops floors on a routine basis.
4. Ensures that apartments are maintained in a safe, comfortable, and attractive manner, keeping residents' personal items safe.
5. Cleans spills, soiled areas, and other conditions as observed or directed.
6. Uses cleaners and other hazardous materials according to product instructions and department procedure.
7. Cleans exterior windows, patios, or other outside areas as assigned. Education & Experience you need to qualify:
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Housekeeper role and what can we offer you?
- Prior experience in a housekeeping or facilities role a plus, specifically in a multi-unit environment.
- Experience working with the senior population helpful, specifically in a healthcare environment.
- Must be able to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Ways you can advance beyond the Housekeeper role:
- The ability to work in a welcoming, home-like setting with like-minded healthcare providers.
- The ability to serve on the leadership team at the community/care center.
- Your work hard work and expertise matters here – you are ensuring the community is safe and clean for all residents and their family members, where we provide comfort, security, and a thriving lifestyle. You would be a part of that!
- Our 35+ year old, family-owned and operated organization (with over 80 locations in 8 states) means we aren't too small, but not too big. You are known here.
Once you master this role, you could consider Lead Housekeeper, Resident Services Director, Maintenance Director, Certified Nursing Assistant, or other more clinical jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED – At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different. Colville, WAInformation About Prestige Care and Rehabilitation – Pinewood Terrace:
Located in Colville, WA, at 1000 E Elep Street, our care center is near the scenic Colville National Forest in Northeast Washington. We are a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center dedicated to helping residents achieve independence and to live comfortably. Our rehabilitative programs range from short-term, transitional care that bridges the gap between hospital and home to long-term placement for those unable to effectively manage in a more independent environment. All programs utilize a comprehensive assessment process and interdisciplinary approach to help residents achieve the highest possible level of independence and quality of life.
Our dedicated staff and providers help to measure recovery journeys every step of the way to make sure you or your loved one is receiving the right level of care, and to assist in helping individuals return home with an active, independent lifestyle. Who Is Prestige Care?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.