Sales Associates work in a fast paced, high activity environment and are responsible for maintaining and achieving superior levels of customer satisfaction while increasing sales growth for their store location. A Sales Associate is responsible for creating a positive and memorable experience for every customer that makes contact with the store while engaging customers over the phone and in person. The Sales Associate reports to the General Manager. Key Accountabilities:
We offer FULL benefits, including:
- Evaluate customer's needs and recommend products and services based on the specific needs and interests of the customer. Assess potential issues thoroughly.
- Follow each customer ticket through to completion.
- Providing Outstanding Customer Service to every customer.
- Use problem solving skills to address customer concerns and/or issues.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Take accountability for the presentation of the property including outside the store, in the store, shop and restrooms.
- Fills out paperwork fully and accurately following company policy and procedures.
- Ensure sales growth for store location.
- Make customer calls daily to increase sales opportunities.
- Motivate colleagues to perform to their highest potential.
- Assist in the shop as necessary.
- Medical, Dental, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and 401k Program
- Excellent employee discount program
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid onsite, offsite and online training designed to encourage personal development
- Strong advancement opportunities - We want to see you grow and succeed!
- Five Day work week and weekly pay. No Sundays!
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time without sitting
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Desire to succeed and grow with the company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-motivated and Goal-oriented with the ability to meet productivity objectives
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- At least 1 year of retail sales experience, commissioned sales experience is a plus.
- Tire Industry sales experience is a plus.
Tire Discounters ( www.tirediscounters.com ), Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a Midwest based family owned company. Started in 1976, the company has grown from 1 store in the late 70's to over 125 stores and still growing! Tire Discounters stores are located in many major cities throughout Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and Tennessee. Our company was rated the 7 th largest independent tire distributor in the United States. V oted as #1 Tire Store in Cincinnati for 11 years running!
Tire Discounters provides strong support, training and opportunity for advancement for all individuals with the ability and desire to grow with the company.
NEW STORE COMING SOON TO KNOXVILLE, TN!! Qualified candidates who live in or around the Nashville, TN area may also call our Career Hotline at (513) 618-7880 for more information about this position or other career opportunities with Tire Discounters.
Posting ID: 553864962Posted: 2020-07-14