LPN Full Time Nights Advanced Care Hospital of Southern New Mexico
Location Advanced Care Hospital of Southern New Mexico - Las Cruces, NM
Apply Now Lookout…Here We Grow Again!COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA+ERNEST!Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our employees and support them in their professional growth while leading them on a path to success within our organization.Advanced Care Hospital of Southern NM is seeking a Full-Time Night Shift LPN to join our team!
Advanced Care Hospital of Southern NM, located in Las Cruces NM, is a 20 bed facility providing long-term acute care services to patients recovering from serious illnesses or injuries. Often our patients require additional critical care services for medically complex conditions such as trauma, infectious diseases, wound healing, cardiovascular disease, stroke, amputation and ventilator weaning. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families. Qualifications/Skills
- Current state license as a Licensed Practical Nurse required.
- Current CPR certification required.
- One (1) year recent experience in acute care setting preferred.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates appropriate use of supplies and equipment
- Demonstrates clinical proficiency utilizing policies, procedures, and guidelines in caring for adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry, word processing, email, and record management.
- Use of analytical and problem solving skills to collect pertinent data.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Ability to utilize policies, procedures, and guidelines in caring for adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Las Cruces area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- PET insurance
- Group legal – provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!