Beauty is eternal. It is captured in the way you feel and in the way you look. It is timeless. Every generation needs to feel beautiful. Some things don't change. Some things should not change.
Helping women feel beautiful has been our mission since we first opened our doors in 1937. The fashions have changed but the Windsor dream has not. Icons come and go - from Jacqueline Kennedy, to Princess Diana to the red carpet of today. Throughout it all Windsor has made beauty accessible to all women, not just the celebrities.
From the beginning, Windsor has been owned and operated by generations of the Zekaria family. Their caring vision of shared beauty affects everything we do.
Women come to Windsor to find that perfect look that makes them feel beautiful and we have been there for them for all of life's important moments - your first kiss at the dance, graduation, the big interview and the wedding party. Lives have been changed, and the memories will live forever.
Windsor continues to bring that Oasis experience to you in over 200 stores and through our online shop.
Some things should never change.
The Manager in Training acts as an Assistant Manager while taking the necessary courses and hands-on experience to successfully move to a keyed, store management position. They effectively direct sales by coaching and motivating employees to achieve personal and store sales goals. They also ensure compliance is met for all company operations, policies and procedures. The Manager in Training controls store shrink by practicing and preventing loss.Essential Job Functions:
- Applies and coaches others on 4-Step selling techniques
- Achieves personal sales goals of Black Dot/Gold Star Performance
- Achieves 2.0 IPC
- Follows loss prevention procedures and controls shrink and expenses
- Cleans and maintains good housekeeping
- Adheres to company dress code policy
- Delegates daily operational duties
- Assists in conducting training and recruiting
- Enforces and follows all company policies, procedures, guidelines and programs
- Ensures work environment is safe and clean at all times
- Maintains company visual standards
- Protects company assets
All Employees ReceiveFull Time Employees Receive
- Minimum 1 year retail management experience or 6 months working for Windsor at store-level
- Proven leadership experience, ability to develop and motivate a team of up to 25 employees
- Able to resolve issues as they arise with customers and associates
- Communicates well and effectively in a one-on-one setting and in a group setting
- Life Insurance
Frequently stands, walks, observes, communicates and reads. Regularly moves and pushes. Counts and writes to accurately complete documentation. Must be able to: access all areas of the store including sales floor, stock area and register area, operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store, climb ladders, move or handle merchandise throughout the store (generally weighing from 0-25 pounds) and work varied hours/days to oversee store operations. Environment is fast-paced and indoor temperature conditions vary.*Job descriptions are merely a summary of the position. Duties and responsibilities are subject to change and may include any other that management finds necessary to successfully maintain store operations.