Our team at Life Care Center of Lewiston, Idaho, is proud to have earned the 2020 Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living. The award honors nursing homes across the nation for their excellence and commitment to improving quality of care for seniors. It is a mark of distinction reflecting on each of our associates and their spirit of teamwork. We are always looking for great talent to join our award-winning team as we reach for new heights!
Come and grow with us! We are affiliated with Life Care Centers of America, which is a privately owned 47-year industry leader in healthcare with more than 200 locations across the U.S. We are currently seeking a qualified Dietary Aide to add to our team of professionals. We believe that every job in our company plays a vital role in our continued growth and commitment to provide quality patient care. We believe in providing our associates with opportunities to help them reach their maximum potential through working with strong multidisciplinary teams. We invites you to come and join our growing team.
As an important member of our team, the Dietary Aide provides assistance in all food service functions to ensure patients' dining needs are met in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards. Your daily responsibilities will be providing assistance in food preparation and serving, while maintaining clean and sanitary conditions.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Prior health-care experience preferred
- Prior food services experience preferred
Specific Job Requirements
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Maintains professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc.
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
An Equal Opportunity Employer