The Branch Supervisor represents all Hertz Global brands to our customers, community leaders, business partners, vendors and government entities. This position is primarily responsible for the successful delivery and oversight of the Hertz product to internal and external customers. This position provides overall leadership to all employees with responsibility for overall operating performance, customer satisfaction, positive employee culture, safety, service, budgets, and vendor relations. The Branch Supervisor is responsible to have in-depth knowledge of operations, management, logistics, technology and financial disciplines. The leader must have a proven track record for decisive actions backed by analytical thinking, goal-directed leadership and service-oriented performance. This leader will deliver results through leadership, direction, alignment and motivation.
- Develop, monitor, modify and assure compliance with the annual business plan to ensure the profitability of the business unit
- Direct and organize all reservations and pick-ups, develop relationships with existing vendors such as Lyft, Uber and Pep-boys
- Develop and implement location strategies to maximize profitability and revenue management opportunities including revenue per unit, etc
- Handle or assist in the resolution of customer service issues
- Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at or above the area goals
- Be active in attending/hosting outside sales meetings or events to promote the company and branch location
- Continue to increase the market penetration of the branch and increase revenue
- Develop, communicate, and monitor location and individual objectives and consumer knowledge of brands and services, ensuring that they are in line with overall corporate objectives
- Actively participate in the training, coaching, and mentoring of all Branch staff
- Ensure that all corporate policies and procedures are administered and followed appropriately by all personnel.
- Shift hours may vary depending upon business need.
Essential RequirementsProfessional Experience:
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma required. Associates Degree preferred.
- Previous management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in car rental, hospitality, or tourism a plus
- Result orientation with demonstrated history of success
- Demonstrated ability to direct and motivate teams
- Proficiency in Technology
- Financial and business acumen
- Customer service resolution practices
- Excellent communication techniques
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Analysis and report modeling understanding
- Highly organized.
- Ability to interface with multi-faceted, cross-functional teams
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft office suite. Ability to handle complex analysis using Excel. Strong knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Strong Time Management skills
- Customer service aptitude - Ability to address and resolve customer service issues
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Hertz is a Drug Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background screen and a 4-panel drug screen.
Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.