Are you ready to work for a company that offers a fun, fast-fast paced environment? Join our team! We are searching for someone who is willing to learn and who will help create delicious, quality food for every customer that walks through our doors or serves up a plate of pulled pork at one of our catering events.
• Plan, coordinate, book, and execute events for off-site catering
• Ensure that every potential customer is contacted within 4 hours during normal business hours and 48 hours on weekends
• Assist management team in areas that deal with to go and catering services:
• Serve as point of contact for all guests
• Attend weekly meetings with General Manager, Kitchen/Meat Manager, and Shift Leads
• Update calendar, reservation book, and event reconciliation forms
• Handle event scheduling, event issues, and customer complaints
• Uniform compliance
• Organize accounts receipt of accounts receivable, and send monthly accounts receivables statements and communications
• Submit weekly reports, charts, graphs, etc. as necessary
• Assist in organizing tip-sharing distribution after events
• Represent R&R at trade events, chamber meetings, and business visits to promote the business
• Have a vast knowledge of R&R's history
• Follow all company standards for health, safety, sanitation, and security
• Adhere to all policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook
• Perform other duties as assigned by the GM and management
• Requires reliable and predictable attendance.
The Catering Manager reports to the Director of Catering.
-Must have current food handlers permit, slip resistant shoes, and proper uniform or be willing to obtain.
-Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and assist in lifting heavier items.
-Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
Four Foods Group is an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status. If you feel this policy has been violated, you may report such instances to the company via third party hotline by calling (877) 557-7419.