ExecHQ™ is a consulting firm comprised of executives with extensive C-Suite (e.g. CFO, COO, CMO, CEO, etc.) experience delivering on-demand and cost-effective solutions for complex business problems faced by CEOs and business owners.
We offer fractional, interim or project-based services to clients that need a higher level of expertise or experience than they currently have or have the ability to retain on a full-time basis. We believe that every company deserves the right executive. We believe that many CEOs and/or business owners can better focus on their core responsibilities and reach maximum effectiveness when they are able to take off some of their multiple hats, delegating these areas of responsibility to trusted business advisors.
Business Development Consultant to interact with the business community, business owners and CEOs to help identify organizations who may need ExecHQs consulting services. This is a contract-based commission-only position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Apply your skills and knowledge as a Business Development Professional to setup up meetings for our Executive Consultants, bring in new business, etc.
- Employ our training and coaching to expand your business network, build great business relationships, follow-up and help to close leads for new clients that come to your attention.
- Able to interact with CEOs/Business owners at a peer level and willing to listen, learn, ask the relevant questions to determine the core issues in an organization.
- You will interact with our C-Suite-experienced Executive Consultants who have backgrounds as CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CMOs, CHROs, CIOs, CTOs, etc. who also have the same mission to bring about the best solutions for our clients.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree in business, accounting or related field required.
- Five or more years experience as a business development or sales executive, business owner or equivalent position.
Benefits and Perks
- We offer access to our Cigna health insurance plan (medical, vision and dental).
- Various discounts and corporate perks.
- Be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial team of C-Suite executives who are given the autonomy, tools, training and coaching so you can do what's best for you and your family...and for your clients.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 554605501Posted: 2020-07-07