We Are HiringAMITA Health
represents one of the largest hospital systems in Illinois, including four specialty hospitals devoted to behavioral health, long-term care, physical rehabilitation and women and children's needs. AMITA Health
is an award-winning health system committed to delivering compassionate care to nearly 6.6 million residents in Chicago and its surrounding suburbs Schedule: Registry; Days; 7:00 am - 3:30 pmMinimum of 6 shifts every 6 week period with at least 2 being weekend shifts. Shifts are 7A to 330 PM. Weekends are Saturdays and SundaysWhat You Will DoProvide direct behavioral health patient care.
What You Will NeedEducation:Associates degree in Pyschology, Social Serices or CounsleingLicensure / Certification / Registration:
- Assist patients with performing activities of daily living.
- Provide or assist with providing direct patient care, diagnostic procedures and therapeutic interventions.
- Observe and record patient behavior and activities.
- Report any changes in condition and suggest modifications to the treatment plan.
- Establish a therapeutic relationship with assigned patients.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Certification specializing in Crisis Prevention credentialed from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) preferred.
- Nurse Aide credentialed from the Illinois Department of Public Health preferred.
Additional PreferencesWhy Join Our Team
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
AMITA Health, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups, 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being. We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.