Do you have a passion for household projects and renovations? Are you friendly and self-motivated? Do you enjoy being the expert and helping others? If so, this may be the role for you!
As a hardware expert, you ensure that all customers are receiving exceptional customer service when visiting our store for household project needs.Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as the subject matter expert for all things related to household project needs (plumbing, electrical, and hardware) and hardware services (key cutting, material measuring/cutting, and sharpening).
- Based on customer needs, find and suggest proper merchandise.
- Educate co-workers on basic products and services provided.
- Understand special ordering catalog accessories and educate customers efficiently.
- Sell power equipment (chainsaws, generators, pressure washers, etc.).
- Design and build merchandise displays to effectively market products to customers.
- Assist customers with merchandise returns.
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply today!
- 3-5 retail hardware experience preferred.
- Have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of core plumbing, electrical, hardware and paint products and services preferred.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Be comfortable speaking and conducting training.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
Posting ID: 554838685Posted: 2020-06-24