JOB SUMMARYMaintains excellence in guest service and quality control of operations consistently to ensure the company mission is attained.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest service, and restaurant cleanliness meet system standards.
- Consistently ensures guests receive quality products in five minutes or less for in house orders and four minutes or less for drive thru orders.
- Ensures proper product quality control, presentation and hold times according to the Operations Training Manual, Order Assembly.
- Accesses financial information and completes weekly sales and labor during their shift.
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices related to the Culver's hazard communication program and workplace safety.
- Empowers team to handle guest comments "the Culver's way."
- Ensures team is knowledgeable concerning products and guest service.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive attitude among team members.
- Demonstrates and ensures proper personal hygiene and food safety practices are maintained in the restaurant.
- Displays point of purchase (P.O.P.) materials timely according to the current marketing campaign.
- Demonstrates proficiency on all restaurant positions.
- Provides ongoing development of crew chief and shift leader using the management training checklist.
- Maintains an adequate team on each shift to meet labor cost standards.
- Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports, including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground appearance.
- Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant tours
- Prepares and reviews daily reconciliation report against daily control totals from cash register system ensuring accuracy.
- Runs financial report, counts afternoon drawers, enters drawer pickups and completes daily.
- Ensures team is cross-trained by the training team effectively.
- Help identify and develop candidates for the crew chief position.
- Completes food inventory order accurately, using forecasts and projections based on current restaurant sales.
- Observes and maintains daily inventory levels accurately, based on current restaurant sales.
- Ensures shelf life, rotation of inventory and tempering sheet is maintained.
- Delegates and ensures the accurate completion of the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist and First In-First Out product rotation.
- Completes end-of-the month inventory procedures accurately.
- Delegates restaurant and equipment cleaning.
- Directs weekly and monthly odd jobs to team assigning them to daily deployment sheet.
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team members through appearance and attitude.
- Follows restaurant policies and procedures consistently.
- Demonstrates and ensures team is following system standards for uniforms and appearance.
- Attends all manager and team member meetings.
- Follows and encourages team to follow all restaurant policies and procedures.
- Checks e-mail and extranet twice daily during each shift and responds as necessary.
- Uses radiant for cash counting procedures.
- EDUCATION: College graduate with a degree in hotel and restaurant management or equivalent experience. Certified from a national food safety program.
- EXPERIENCE: One year experience in a supervisory position.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Have the ability to effectively organize work, communicate well and be management oriented. Be knowledgeable in all aspects of business and show good judgment. Demonstrates an energetic, positive attitude that is contagious.
- COMPENSATION: Salary is commensurate with person's qualifications and will reflect present market for a person of similar responsibilities.
- Stand Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Sit Occasionally
- Handling Constantly
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally
MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP SUCCESS FACTORS
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal, written, presentations to others; communication up - same level - direct reports; inclusive, honest, direct, timely; clear, concise; confronts the brutal facts; delivers ideas for solutions with problems.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Taking initiative, supportive of change; reacts quickly and appropriate; sets a good example as a role model in accepting change, executing change initiatives and following through to insure changes are effective.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense and sensitivity in addressing issues; gathers appropriate information and seeks input from cross functional team members; collaborates with others to insure that decisions are made with consideration for impact on others; makes timely and fair decisions; able to make tough decisions when necessary.
- INNOVATION, CREATIVITY & VISION: Seeks new ways to improve efficiency, effectiveness, quality; achieves extra-ordinary results with ordinary resources.
- PLANNING (short and long term): Organized and able to establish priorities, required resources; delivers the desired results; manages multiple deadlines and priorities; insures that planning involves cross-functional team members to assess impact of deadlines and utilization of resources.
- ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Builds effective relationships with both external (guests and vendors) and internal (team members) stakeholders, and between levels, teams and across functions. Supports and cooperates with other teams, negotiates and has the ability to influence others.
- BUILDS AND SUSTAINS A HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAM: Selects the right people for the right job. Develops team members, provides training and development to support their success; empowers team members to make decisions while minimizing risks; provides measurable feedback in a timely manner; retains valuable talent and builds the effectiveness of the team as a whole. Plays like a champion
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Walks the talk. Delivers results on time and at the quality level promised.
Posting ID: 554838864Posted: 2020-05-27