Job DescriptionJob Title:
Food Service Attendant - (Full-Time) - Seneca Place VeronaJob ID:
11:00 AM-7:30 PMShift:
UPMC Senior CommunitiesDepartment:
5360 Saltsburg Road, Verona PA 15147 Description
Are you interested in a position that invests in the seniors in your community? Our team atSeneca Place Verona
is looking for a Food Service Attendant
with excellent customer service skills and a dedication to resident comfort. In thisentry-level
role, you will be responsible for the timely assembly, final preparation and service of nutritionally-appropriate and attractive meals. You will also practice appropriate food handling techniques and food safety procedures.
Seneca Place, located inPenn Hills
, is arehab and personal care
facility with a team dedicated to returning residents to their highest level of independence. Join us in walking alongside and enriching the lives of our residents as we strive to meet their physical, psychological, and social needs.Responsibilities:
- Assures the necessary food and service equipment / utensils are secured for assigned area prior to meal service.
- Adheres to department procedures regarding the operation of all food service equipment.
- May also perform the following job responsibilities based on Facility/Department requirements: Inventories and stocks bulk supplies, following established procedures and designated timeframes.
- Patient Service Specific Responsibility: Serves patient meal tray using the designated department script, to include proper patient identification.
- Bus tables and sanitize tables and chairs.
- Deliver meals to residents' rooms when requested.
- Set tables for the following meal according to the Food Service Guidelines Manual.
- Assembles and serves meals according to diet orders, menus and patient / guest specific requirements.
- Maintains food safety and quality as mandated by PA Department of Health/Allegheny County Health Department/PA Department of Welfare (where applicable)
- Adheres to hand hygiene and infection control procedures on a consistent basis when interacting with customers.
- Performs sanitation for assigned work area in accordance with departmental procedures and health department guidelines.
Act 34OAPSAUPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteranSalary Range:
- High School Diploma or GED or currently enrolled in high school program;
- 1 year previous job experience required in lieu of High school diploma/GED.
- Work permit required if under 18 years old.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
$13.51 to $20.53 / hourUnion Position:
For the best application experience, we encourage you to apply for this job from a non-mobile device.
Posting ID: 554839176Posted: 2020-07-14