Job DescriptionJob Title:
Environmental Services AssociateJob ID:
UPMC Senior CommunitiesDepartment:
4480 Mt. Royal Boulevard, Allison Park PA 15101 Description
Join the team that's providing the highest quality of care to seniors in our communities. With state-of-the-art safety protocols and the support of an academic medical center, UPMC Senior Communities has demonstrated a continued commitment to keeping both our residents and our employees safe and healthy, especially throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Make a true impact at our senior living facilities, where you'll have the confidence that your care is clinically backed by a best-in-class health care system and the rewarding knowledge that you are changing lives every day.Hampton Fields Village located in Allison Park, PA is in search of a part-time housekeeper to work Friday and Saturday nights from 8:00PM-6:00AM. If this sounds like a perfect opportunity for you, we invite you to apply!Purpose:
Clean all aspects of assigned areas, including patient rooms, public areas, offices and equipment, to meet Hospital and Department standards in order to promote the quality of care rendered in the environment. Move equipment, furniture, boxes, etc. and remove and hang blinds and curtains.Responsibilities:
- Make beds, following established cleaning procedures in all patient discharge rooms and on-call rooms as assigned.
- Inspect and ensure that all assigned areas are properly cleaned and in good repair, report problems to the supervisor.
- Replenish paper towels, toilet paper, and soap in all locations of assigned areas to assure adequate supply.
- Clean all assigned areas, including patient rooms, public areas, toilets, procedure rooms, offices and equipment, following established procedures.
- Maintain assigned equipment in clean, working condition, reporting problems and suggestions to the supervisor.
- Remove trash from all assigned areas.
- Follow all safety and sanitation regulations.
- Move equipment, furniture, boxes, wash walls, spot carpets, etc. as assigned.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:Act 34OAPSAUPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteranSalary Range:
- HS Diploma/GED or one year previous job experience required in lieu of HS Diploma/GED or successful completion of the 5-week EVS training program.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in order to successfully complete housekeeping duties.
- Ability to use housekeeping equipment.
- May in the course of duties be in rooms where medications are stored.
- No contact with medications is allowed.
$13.51 to $20.53 / hourUnion Position:
For the best application experience, we encourage you to apply for this job from a non-mobile device.
Posting ID: 554839644Posted: 2020-06-24