Perform IT Systems Administration on physical and virtual infrastructure with a focus on firewall, email, and web security protocols. Primary Responsibilities
Ensure cyber security and OPSEC policies, principles, and practices are an integral element of the operating environment. Integrate hardware and software components within the systems environment. Continually monitor and fine-tune performance of the Information Systems. Conduct analyses of network usage, user complaints, traffic interruptions, hardware and software capabilities, and other relevant factors. Provide database support for SQL databases related to mission specific applications services including service life-cycle maintenance of databases, implementing reporting features, correcting database errors, modifying databases performing upgrades, and user training. Configure and manage WSUS/SCCM for patching and application management; Network Administration: Configure, manage, and troubleshoot networking issues with Cisco ASA, Cisco Fiber and Lan switching (Layer 2 and 3). Basic Qualifications
- Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly.
- This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
- Experience installing and configuring Windows 10; installing and configuring Windows Server 2012; configuring Advanced Server 2012 Services.
- Windows/UNIX Systems Administration experience to include Active Directory Domain Services (DNS, DHCP, GPO Management) as well as Active Directory Certificate Services.
- Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience.
- The experience can be a combination of degree and work history.
- This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associates and 8 years, a Bachelors and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
- Security+ CompTIA commercial certification (or higher, such as CISSP, etc.).
- Windows and UNIX/Linux. VMware.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible Potential for Telework:
No Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Travel:
No Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Day Requisition Category:
Professional Job Family:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [emailprotected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.