Individuals within the Data Product team work closely with clients, the business team, and business analysts to understand business requirements and then drive the design of quality technical solutions related to data - data feeds, real-time data integration, and data architecture supporting warehousing and analytics. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards.
AmerisourceBergen is transitioning to Agile and we are looking for individuals that understand the details within user stories, can develop solutions that support acceptance criteria and execute test cases associated with the story to ensure a quality product. This needs to be done in a dev/ops model with continuous integration and continuous deployment.
Change is constant, and this role will develop our Salesforce API strategy and architect solutions within our Salesforce / Mulesoft ecosystem supporting that goal. The role will also provide subject matter expertise across the entire landscape including emerging technologies and working to continuously improve our approach to delivery. Subject matter expertise should include:
- Microservices architecture for data services and data integration between internal and external systems providing real-time, near real-time, and batch functionality
- Cloud-based environments including Salesforce, MuleSoft, Azure / Microsoft.
- Data modeling, Data architecture (Data Lake, ODS, DW) and access with both relational and non-relational designs
- SQL, stored procedures, and ETL tools
- Common data transfer methods
In conjunction with our vendor partners, associates are involved in the full systems life cycle and need to deliver on time and within budget. Additional responsibilities may include participation in component and data architecture design, technology planning, product evaluation, advanced testing processes and buy vs. build recommendations. Individuals also will provide input to the planning, scoping, and estimation of development initiatives.
As the lead Salesforce API Architect, the role will:
- Lead the definition of the technology strategy for APIs and how they can be integrated into our FUSION platform
- Work with the business team and clients/vendors to support the definition of the API strategy or its implementation
- Support the adoption and value realization from APIs and the API technology strategy
- Create the architecture and technical design patterns that will support our API technology strategy and align towards long-term IT architecture tools, and processes.
- Leads in the design and development of API based frameworks
- Oversee the implementation of the architecture and work with our delivery partners on its implementation.
- Provide general technical expertise to the teams on Salesforce, Mulesoft, APIs, and other relevant technologies
- Provides technical leadership, direction, coaching and mentoring.
- Review features and user story estimation, support grooming and backlog refinement, identify risks and mitigations, address technical challenges and solution options
- Expertise in architecting API based solutions with micro-services based technologies, Mulesoft preferred
- Expert understanding of the Salesforce platform and how APIs can be built and integrated
- Advanced data-oriented architecture and development skills in several platforms/tools
- Expert architecture and programming skills in the specified technology stack
- Experience integrating solutions with other applications and platforms outside the framework
- Ability to translate complicated business requirements into multiple solution architectures and options and explain the pros/cons of various approaches
- Advanced understanding of database design and theory, standards
- Proficient communication skills and experience in mentoring/leading junior developers
- Business and solution analysis
- Experience contributing and building a high-performing team
- Ability to prioritize workload and consistently meet commitments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and must be comfortable working continually on a team with daily accountability for keeping commitments
- Ability to use good judgment in conveying status and problem escalation
- Provides technical coaching and mentoring to less-experienced team members
- Bachelor's degree in Programming/Systems or Computer Science or another related field. Or equivalent work experience. Typically requires 8 or more years of application programming and analysis experience.
- Broad level of understanding surrounding information systems and application architecture standards.
- Experience in leading projects.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes that span multiple business areas, identify and understand requirements and develop alternate solutions.
- Experience designing, developing and testing data-oriented solutions using proven or emerging technologies, in a variety of technologies and environments especially SaaS, Damas concepts and microservice architectures.
- Experience leveraging, and leading vendor augmented teams onshore and offshore.
Posting ID: 554841958Posted: 2020-05-27