The California Consumer Privacy Act ('CCPA') requires us to inform job applicants about the categories of personal information we collect and the purposes for collecting the personal information (this 'Notice'). This Notice only applies to California residents.
The purpose of collecting personal information about you is to inform us during your job application process. Through the course of your application, we may collect some or all of the following categories of personal information about you.
- Identifiers such as your legal name, aliases, your mailing address, unique personal identifiers, email address, and other demographic information.
- Electronic activity information such as your browsing history, information submitted through our job application process, and other information related to your online activities
- Geolocation data such as where you are accessing the website from.
- Professional and employment-related information such as your job employment history, your education, and other employment-related information
Full Time Evening Shift Available
We're committed to creating extraordinary communities where people thrive. Care to join us? Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 20 years. We're looking for a dynamic individual who takes pride in their work and enjoys working with seniors as part of a dedicated team.
We are without a doubt the most premier retirement community in the area, and are a dream come true for an experienced Concierge. At a Watermark Community our concierge does so much more than what the title reflects. Most times you are the first impression and first contact at our community. For us it is about working with people who take great pride in their work. We are looking to meet people who agree that the concierge is one of the most important components in our operation. The right person for us will be kind, patient and extremely well organized and will be committed to providing extraordinary service. We are looking for someone that has the ability to make every resident, family member and visitor that comes into Watermark feel as if they are the most important person in our community!
Does that sound like you?
We are currently looking to hire people who want to make a positive impact and to be a great representative of our operating principles. Your job should provide a sense of accomplishment, joy and gratification. We can provide that for you! Our concierge will not only have the opportunity to provide extraordinary services but will also have time to develop meaningful relationships with our residents.
If you have a passion for working with seniors and you are have experience as a concierge, we look forward to meeting you!
- 3 year experience as a concierge
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Interested in learning and growing your skill set
What we can provide for you:
- Excellent Benefits
- Training and continuing education
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Coaching and mentoring
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.