The Staffing Coordinator for Nursing Services is generally responsible for the design and implementation of staffing patterns for professional and nonprofessional nursing personnel..
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Strong communications are required and must have good organizational ability along with excellent follow through.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offered drug test, and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
- Must be capable of performing the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must possess sensitivity in understanding employees' needs, while maintaining a sense of balance to ensure that staffing requirements are met for the facility.
- Versed in interview techniques
Daybreak Venture is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to our policy of providing equal employment opportunity to employees and job applicants in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or genetic information.
Posting ID: 554841977Posted: 2020-06-10