Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
- The Pharmacy Tech I will be responsible for assisting the Pharmacist in filling, compounding, and dispensing physician orders.
- Performs various technical duties involved with the handling, packaging, and delivery of pharmaceuticals.
- Provides patient care services to neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
- High school diplomas or equivalent and Certified Pharmacy Technician (CphT) Pharmacy Technician Certification.
- Must have active Georgia Licensure as a Pharmacy Technician.
- Pharmacy Students have a pharmacy intern license and are therefore exempt from certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, physicians, coworkers, and others as necessary.
RP Code: 3E8 Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law.
Posting ID: 554842157Posted: 2020-07-01