Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging equipment to produce tomographic films of designated portions of the human body for neonate, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients in an outpatient setting.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
2. Registered Radiologic Technologist (RT) with one (1) year of experience in diagnostic radiology.
3. Certified in cardio‑pulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
1. One (1) year of training and experience in MRI.
2. Registered in MRI
3. Demonstrated knowledge of cross‑sectional anatomy.
RP Code: 3E8
Northside Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, religion, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status or military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal law or Georgia law. .
Posting ID: 554842201Posted: 2020-07-08