Looking for a company that invests in you? You have found us. Along with a great job, we offer medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid vacation, gym membership reimbursement, and career development opportunities you will not get anywhere else.
We specialize in all things glass. Established in 1962 with one shop in Seattle, Wash., today Glass Doctor offers quick and affordable glass services to business, home, and auto owners at more than 270 locations across the United States and Canada. Our team of qualified experts live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process! We hire reliable, friendly, and customer service-focused glass professionals and office staff who are dedicated to creating a delightful customer and employee experience.
The Operations Manager is a key member of our team responsible for successfully leading the daily operations, ensuring total customer satisfaction, high quality workmanship, on time installation, safe working conditions, efficient operation and continued growth in sales and net profits. The Operations Manager will manage the office staff as well as the glass specialists, ensure everyone follows company standards and performs work to the highest standards of workmanship. Along with managing operations, you will work with inside sales in developing new customers by identifying opportunities and selling additional work. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. With proven communication skills, you are eager to learn from trained professionals and take the next step in your career.Specific Responsibilities:
- Set up and execute daily operation
- Support field technicians in solving problems and ensuring all jobs are completed on time at the highest quality
- Support customer service in addressing customer needs
- Quote jobs using company standard operating procedures
- Work with vendors to ensure orders are completed on time at the best price
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of vehicles
- Sell glass products and services to customers
- Conduct accurate field measuring
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, weekly reports and maintain accurate QuickBooks records as required
- Proactively make problems visible and solve them collaboratively
- Lead and execute continuous improvement activities to improve safety, quality, delivery and efficiency
- Train and coach team members
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- 10+ years of management experience
- Prior experience in the residential glass industry
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Ability to measure accurately and use tape measures and levels
- Physical ability to work with ladders, scaffolding and related equipment required for glass installation
- No fear of heights on a ladder or lift
- Proficiency to navigate tablet-based technology
- Excellent communication skills
Around here, we're not just glass experts. We're skilled craftsmen. Makers. Doers. Problem solvers. We're helping our customers make their homes the best they can be, and their cars as safe as possible. Come join a brand rich in tradition, big on collaboration and learning. A place where your ideas and expertise are valued above all. After all, without your vision, our customers couldn't achieve their own. NoticeSynergistic International LLC is the franchisor of the Glass Doctor franchised system. Each Glass Doctor franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Synergistic International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.*AcknowledgementI acknowledge that each independent Glass Doctor franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Synergistic International LLC ("Franchisor") nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee's employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee's employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Synergistic International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.