Job DescriptionTechnical Program Manager III
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 monthsPosition Description:
- The User UX team is at the heart of product excellence at client. We are a horizontal team supporting the creation and maintenance of designs that are present and at the heart of most of the user facing experiences at client today.
- Our UX PgM team is organized by locations aligned with TPgM, Eng, Product Mgmt functions. Currently our functions are Identity, Privacy, Trust etc. This role is specifically in Identity working cross functionally and cross PA to drive some of the largest company goal we have within the group focused on increasing user trust and safety.
- Manager looking for someone to be a strong addition on our team who can hit the ground running with a background in UX.
- Manage ambiguous projects throughout the UX lifecycle
- Develop a strong understanding of the overall technical space and contribute to x-functional team meetings
- Bring insights and data points to the UX teams from Eng and Product to help inform design
- Build excellent relationships with partners across the User Team
- Develop and execute plans for projects within the program in a way that allows your UX team to focus on their skills and doesn't over burden the,
As with any program management role, you're responsible for balancing multiple projects at a given time, managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating any roadblocks with stakeholders. The projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres. You are an expert in problem solving and multitasking while building long-term relationships. You'll utilize a full range of operational and interpersonal skills to help our talented teams operate at their highest level.Top 3 Responsibilities:
- Managing top priority programs throughout the product lifecycle with a focus on UX
- Strong communication skills to interact with senior-level stakeholders
- In-depth understanding of engineering and UX in the tech world.Skill/Experience/Education:Mandatory:
- Minimum qualifications: 3-6 years of program management experience (REQUIRED) 3+ years in working in UX Product launch experience (REQUIRED) Ability to think 'out of the box' and bring creative, nonstandard, and innovative solutions to the table (REQUIRED) Experience managing large-scale projects, cross-functional and global in scope Strong background in process development, optimization and change management Experience working in a global team Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate across multiple types of audiences, including director-level Proficient with Google Sheets, Google Docs & Google Slides BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Preferred qualifications: Strong leadership skills, demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, matrixed environment Ability to establish effective relationships, influence, drive consensus and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels Proven ability to multitask, analyze opportunities, define successful approaches, and proactively solve problems Ability to identify data, reporting and automation needs and either write queries or scripts or partner with other teams to make those ideas a reality.Skill Name Level Years Mandatory(Yes/No)
UX project management 5 4-5 Years Yes
Description ability to prioritize, plan, track and report on projects and project activities within a User Experience Team
Scrum Master or Sprint Master 5 4-5 Years Yes
Description heavy experience operating in an agile environment specifically as a full methodology scrum master and facilitating adherence to custom scrum processes
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender,age, sexual,orientation, citizenship, or disability.