ADG Creative, LLC
Company Job Title: Junior Graphic Designer
TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Polygraph
Senior Creative Director
Non-Exempt, Full Time, Regular Summary:
The JuniorGraphic Designer
will concept, storyboard and design communications including but not limited to information graphics, briefings, print and web materials, videos, and animations working in conjunction with our team of creative directors, designers, and strategists. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and design moodboards, storyboards, and comps as part of the design exploration process.
- Produce a variety of design assets in support of client deliverables and ADG initiatives.
- Design and layout content in preparation for internal creative reviews and customer presentations.
- Create visualizations and complex information graphics in support of customer brand.
- Meet established deadlines and assure accurate completion of assigned projects.
- Other duties as assigned
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Portfolio submission of recent work.
- Active TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Polygraph clearance
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and Skill in at least three of the following:
- Web and interactive design
- UI/UX and design thinking
- Digital file preparation and print production
- Data visualization and information graphics
- Brand application
- Wire framing or storyboarding
- Video or 3D modeling asset production
- Motion/Video/Audio production
- Ability to combine creative thinking with strong design and production skills in digital mediums to provide groundbreaking work for government and commercial customers.
- Experience with HTML/CSS a plus
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.)
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Posting ID: 554842779Posted: 2020-07-14