Mondelēz International, Inc.
empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people
and great brands
. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack
, for the right moment
, made the right way
. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International. Manufacturing
As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain. Job Scope
The Maintenance Planner is responsible for accurately and effectively scheduling preventative and predictive maintenance activities for multiple skilled trade craftspeople in an assigned area. The Planner will align to the plant Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Sanitation and Morale metrics. This position will partner with the Operations Front Line Leader (FLL) and Business Unit Leader (BUL) to ensure proper asset care and reliability. The Maintenance Planner is also responsible for maintaining, updating and improving the SAP plant maintenance system, creating PM tasks, entering new assets and maintaining accurate equipment BOMs. The Maintenance Planner will also purchase non-MRO parts and manage assigned contract service purchase orders. This position will lead special / capital projects in conjunction with engineering and operations. The Planner will advise and mentor the Maintenance FLL. Key Responsibilities
- Prioritize and Drive Safety Work Order Completion with Upmost Urgency
- Responsible for planning and scheduling preventative and predictive maintenance activities
- Schedules PM activities to align with 8-week planning cycle
- Ensure no Safety Work Orders are Open longer than 14 Days and Emergency Orders are Addressed Immediately
- Ensure Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) Work Orders are not open longer than 14 days
- Ensure Work Notifications are scheduled in 5 days or less
- Maintains controlled backlog hours to a goal of 2 weeks per tradesperson
- Accurately maintains and updates manufacturing equipment bill of materials
- Ensures proper workload is scheduled for skilled trade personnel
- Responsible for kitting all parts / tools for scheduled maintenance activities*
- Partners with Operations FLL and BUL to provide comprehensive asset care program
- Manage parts spend under budget and accurately forecast purchased maintenance spending
- Support Quality department in Audit processes
- Develop strategies for improving department & plant KPIs
- Work with Vendors to resolve or improve spare parts deficiencies
- Coordinate plant annual maintenance shutdown activities
- Partners with the Business Unit Leader and is the Plant Liaison for OEM service visits, training and programs.
- Train FLL and Hourly associates on SAP plant maintenance software
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain or related field experience required
- SAP Plant Maintenance Module Expert User
- 3-5 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- L6s, Black Belt, and TPM certification preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Able to work cross-functionally to ensure project success
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to drive plant metrics
- Able to work varied hours
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.