Provides basic nursing care to patients, under direct supervision.
1. Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement program, safety, environmental and infection control standards. Conducts job duties in accordance with established hospital policy and safety/sanitation standards.
2. Obtains and documents patient vital signs, including temperature, blood pressure, SaO2, respiration pulse, pain and weight, and I&O s.
3. Provides personal care assistance to patients, including bathing, oral care, shaving, dressing, eating, bed pans, and transportation.
4. Maintains patient documentation.
5. Maintains confidentiality of patient and unit care data.
6. Demonstrates sensitivity to patient comfort and privacy.
7. Participates in educational programs and in-service meetings as requested. Attends continuing education courses related to area of specialization to remain current in the field.
High School graduate
Current CA CNA license
Job: Rehab/Long Term Accute Care/Skilled
Primary Location: Joshua Tree, California
Facility: Hi-Desert Continuing Care Center
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Rotate
Posting ID: 554843295Posted: 2020-05-27