Red Coats, Inc., one of the largest cleaning companies, is hiring personnel for the St. Petersburg area. The company is looking for a Full-Time Maintenance Technician Porter to work in a office building located in Jupiter West, FL. Maintenance Technician Porter needed for office maintenance work. All Applicates applying for a position at Red Coats, Inc. must be must be over 18 years of age, be be eligible to work in the United States and willing to submit to a criminal background check. E/O/E/M/F/V/D
- Minimum 2 years of experience in skilled maintenance.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must meet all physical requirements and be able to take direction.
Equipment Requirement:Mops, brooms, vacuum cleaner, window squeegee, scrubber, step stool, small ladder, screwdriver, and other miscellaneous hand tools.
Equipment/Machinery/Tools: An employee in this position must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of cleaning fluids and the following tools:
Hand Tools:Various wrenches, hammer, grips, saws, snips, etc.
User-Moved Aids:Wheelbarrows, dollies, hand trucks, buckets, jacks, step ladders, full ladders.
- Lifting/carrying (supplies, blower, ladders, etc.):
- Required to handle cleaning chemicals. Certain cleaning chemicals may require pre-mixing.
Posting ID: 554843430Posted: 2020-05-27